The planets keep revolving around the Sun and get the desired result when most of them align in a straight line. Stars keep changing tracks until they hold an attractive position in Astronomic charts. Rolling stone gathers no moss! One needs moving and refreshing its presence to get the perfection we call Optimization. Thus, for the daring and experimental, optimizing is ever an ongoing process. There are various domains where you will need to keep plugging holes and cracks.
• SEO is of course the biggest reference in this context. Your site’s navigation; the status of your dropdowns, the relative position of texts and images, the content to its core; all have to be placed perfectly. The status should be refreshed and rephrased till you get the status of perfection. It is like you have all furniture but their exact placements can only add to the beauty of your drawing rooms.
• Updating is essential in whatever vocation you indulge yourself in. There are times when videos and downloads are in vogue; and others when they are not the winning currency. It doesn’t help to do business with a blind eye. Utilize the effects of Google Analytics to find out what is working and what s not. For instance, Orkut is so yesterday; Facebook is so today!
• It is also essential to check your optimization process through the user’s eyes. It is a highly competitive online field and the tenets of users keep changing. They may have entirely different ways to work on Google AdWords and other tools. Trick is to accept as many feedbacks; filtering them and finding the right recipe for success.
• Your templates may have lost their sheen to the respect of modern tastes. Your Social Media presence isn’t as proactive as the demands of the day requires. Your landing page may have too many skeletons hidden in its closets. Optimization requires proper processing of these details with attention. The same formula relates to presence in online directories and the performance of your blogs. The buzzword is not to lag behind; and thus you should keep optimization ongoing.
• Content marketing has been and should be the cat’s eyes for some time. However, it has undergone a sea-change and press releases have opted for a different style of writing from, say, 10 years ago. There has to be a shock value and an object of difference; even if your niche is quite common. It helps to keep original graphics and stunning images captured in different landscapes. The word you look for is edgy; the pattern is crisp and the effect is precise.
• Perhaps the most important tenet regarding ongoing optimization is keyword fluctuation. The lingos are changing and so has the way people now search for things. It is essential to keep checking whether previously viable keywords work with as much accuracy now as well. Change is ever in order; for the markets keep reinventing themselves.
Variety is the order of the day and stagnation is stench. Even if you have a reputed site and thorough credibility, you may lose your popularity if you keep serving the same cookies. They will crumble lest you continue optimizing!